FAQ's

Here is the FAQ's copied from the creator of this projects' blog.

Can I join at any time?
Yes you can join at anytime during the project. If you join today you make 350 something cards, it's one a day from the point you join us. You can also continue into next year if you have that much fun creating!


Can I keep my cards?
Your cards stay in your possession to do what you want with them. The one caveat to that is if we garner a gallery showing you might want to have a couple of cards to contribute to the overall display, they then will be returned to you.

Can I put my cards on my own website?
You are welcome to post your cards on your blog too and mine with proper credit to me as an artist and the Project to generate interest. If you'd like to post cards from any of the other artist you will have to get their permission.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment