Project 365, 13th January



I did my regular cleaning today for one of my girls- and then did the usual and popped into Chloraka to browse the charity shops and came home with some fantastic textured black card. And with my dinky guillotine, I have some blanks to play with.

Willow has been sleeping on her pillow a lot, so, of course, I had to draw her first. One side of the textured card is a little too rough for drawing on- and the watercolour pencils I used were not all that great (I don't think the scanner liked the black either... sigh) but I am pleased with how this sketch came out. Her pillow really is green- its covered with an old green towel for extra comfort. Yes, I spoil my cat!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment