Project 365, 22nd January



So, along came someone with the idea for this week's theme- Chili Peppers. Now, if I'm going to draw something like that, I need a reference- so I had to buy some from the supermarket. But I can't just buy one or two- I had to buy 100g. Which worked out to 10 chili peppers and cost me one quarter of a euro.

Four of them turned red and six are green so I guess I might be getting some more painted and drawn to get my moneys worth! Of course, I might dry some of them too so that I can cook with them later!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

France Ringuette said...

Hi Boatbird Great Blog... I'll be joining the team on the 365 challenge... Love the inspiration of so many team members.

aka Frarin on atcsfor all

http://fringuetteart.blogspot.com

Post a Comment